Auto Supplies ~ Camping Supplies ~ Convenience Lumber ~ Electrical Supplies ~ Fuels ~ Home and Farm Hardware ~ Kerosene Heaters ~ Lawn and Garden Supplies ~ Paint and Sundries ~ Plumbing Supplies ~ Seeds and Fertilizers
Wood ~ Gas ~ Pellet Stoves ~ Fireplaces
The original Clark's Hardware opened in 1845 on Main Street in Historic Ellicott City and later moved across from
the B&O railroad station. In 1973, Andy and Ed Clark opened a new store in St. John's Plaza on Rt. 40. Andy and Ed
split the business in 1980 and in 1991 Andy and his wife Jackie built their own 40,000 square foot store just west of
the Enchanted Forrest where it thrives today. The old store in Historic Ellicott City was sold to help finance the new building. Today, the original store is now the Antique Depot.
Please support this site by visiting Sponsors listed below, thanks EllicottCity.net